Next on the fox network"when Muskies attack"

• Thread starter Roy Randolph2 [URL]http://www.fishingpixels.com[/U
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never had a Muskie do that but have had pike about jump in the boat up in Canada. MichAngler, Great story and you'll NEVER forget that fish or those jigs!

Michangler, You need to send this story into Bass'n Mag , or somebody because it makes for great reading.

I had an experiance with one when I threw a Popper' r into some thick cover, realizing it was a mistake I reeled it in as fast as I could, it bounced and skipped across the muck and at the very second I pulled it up out of the water. tip up a muskie came up out of the water and bit off the Popper'r ! :huh:

It was almost worth the price of the lure .:lol::lol:

Mark

Had a BIG surprise on St Claire when one tried to eat a smallie I was bringing to the baot...I bet my eyes were huge!!! It sure got my attention, huh Ken???

Gross, how are the devil dogs?????

Mike is doing real well.He transfered out of his job back into the fleet. all so he could go to the Big Sand Box. you know why.

He leaves in Sept.

My heart will go with him.

SEMPER FI

Mark

MArk,

Oh yes, I do understnad that is for sure...I still feel a bit guilty for missing this one......

Thoughts and prayers with you guys man....

Semper Fi

Carlos

Back