New Z8 ????

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Eder2

Reaction score
Anybody hear of a new Z8 coming out?I hear the 898 is being deleted and was hoping a Z8 series was replacing it.

There was a little scuttlebutt on "the other" bass boat message board about a month ago by one of the Nitro team members getting to see a Z-8 that was replacing the 901. After a few days the message was deleted by the poster. I guess he caught some heat for talking about it. Other than it was "pretty cool" that's all I know.

I'm guessing the 898 is just going away.

Seems Tracker Marine is upsizing some boats and eliminating some altogether.

Being on the Pro Staff and the owner of a loaded 898DC these Z series have a long way to go to replace a boat like the 898 which I think is awsome. The front deck is huge and I'll fish one foot of water on trolling motor and go full speed across about the same depth of water. The hull is incredible.

A buddy of mine had an 882 with the same motor I have. The 882 is about 2 feet shorter and my 898 runs faster than his 882 did.

Well, you remember the great idea Nitro had when the eliminated the 896, don't ya?:wacko: What a bunch of morons!

Latest posts

Back