New Z-7 should be arriving any day! I think!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith Todd

Reaction score
I ordered my boat 6 weeks ago last Wednesday. My dealer told me the boat would take 6-8 weeks to arrive so I called them on Thursday to give me a status. Well today is Tuesday and still no answer from the dealer. Is there anyone at Nitro I can call myself to get a status or do I have to go through the dealer? I know it is still in the time frame they gave me, and I am not upset, but I really just want a status so I can plan my fishing around when I can expect my boat.

I am excited about my boat!

2009 Z-7, 175xs Optimax, 6" jackplace, Eagle 640c in dash, Lowrance x96 on bow, Hydraulic steering, 82lb TM, 3 bank Battery Charger.

Enjoy it Keith. Sounds like a great boat. Glad to see you made the necessary upgrades. Of course put some pictures in when you get it!

Randy!

Awsome setup your going to hall A$$ on it Keith. There wasn't another nitro dealer in your town or out of town that they would have one inn stock. Not unless you picked your own setup and color etc......then it's a waiting time for you. You have to watch the weather also. Where is the boat comming from, cause some part of the U.S.A. are getting snowed. Same problem I had in my home town. My local dealer didn't have the boat inn stock so I drove 2 hour away and purchaed it the same day. Just had to wait a week for the setup.:D

Im not sure who you can call other then the dealer. I would think they should be able to get a status for you, i know mine was able to.

When i ordered mine the dealer was informed when the boat was ready they they had to wait for arrival. They dont ship boats one at a time, they wait until they have a truck full and ready to go to a dealer or area. Id say all told mine took around 8 weeks from order day to when the dealer got it.

I didn't have a choice of picking one out because I bought a boat certificate from a guy who won the boat in a tournament. Paid $18k for the cert which came with 150 opti. I upgraded to the 175xs for $2,200. and then retail for the other upgrades. Boat is going to cost me right at $25k with tax, shipping, and everything. Not to bad for a 2009 with 5 year Mercury Warranty and 1K BPS gift card.

I am excited but I sold my old boat about a month ago so now I am boatless and it hurts!!! LOL.. I am going from an Xpress H51 aluminum to this boat so I think the extra room and stability will be nice. The Xpress was a good boat but it was time to go larger.

That is going to be one sweet boat and it soulds like you got a nice deal too! Can't wait to the pix.

Latest posts

Back