New wallpapers are up..

• Thread starter Bill McElroy [URL]http://www.scalesandtales.net[/U
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Mac, you may drive a Ranger but MAN YOU ROCK!! I have been swamped at work and haven't been to your site in a while, the toons are BRILLIANT!!!

Do you have your BPS Classic Schedule? I take it you'll not be back in Atlanta this year since you were here last year?

Thanks Trep,....I'm deffinitely "reenergized" this year,..I'll crank out some of my best work this year....got the mojo goin' again!! No, I won't be in GA. this year,...I'll be in Charlotte, Nashville, Detroit and Springfield....in the All Star booth's though,....I'm with them now....no longer under contract with BPS, so if you want rods done,..ya gotta buy an All Star!!

Mac,

When will you be in Charlotte - is it during the Spring Spectacular? Man, can't wait to meet you. I know that you will be busy, but if you want to kick back one evening while you are here, I'll come fetch you down to Rock Hill.

Tex

Tex,..wanna hear the really cool part??....Mini and I will BOTH be there!..LOL.....I made it part of my contract,.."I have to travel with a Towel Man, at All Stars expense.....so they made Mini my "official Tour Towel Man".....how sweet is that?!!...ahaahaha

Mac

I already have a "Lucky". My youngest birddog is named that. It's short for Lucky to be alive.LOL

fatrap

Mac when is the Spring Classic or when will you be there??? I guess it looks like I will be in Charlotte now!! Woo Hoo! Maybe we could hook up!!

'Rap,....everyone deserves to get Lucky now and then.....even dogs!! LOL

donnie,..I'll be in Charlotte March 5-7th (I'll fly in Thursday evening....and be in the store open-close fri and sat,..and probably sunday a.m....fly home sunday afternoon)

Seeya there,....we'll Giter-Done!!!

Mac..

Post your entire svhedule from time to time... Some of us would love to share a Corona and Cigar with you... And, insult you in person not just here in Cyber... LOL

Mac..

Post your entire schedule from time to time... Some of us would love to share a Corona and Cigar with you... And, insult you in person not just here in Cyber... LOL

I will be there!! Getter done!!! Give me a shout when you get to town we can goto Hooters or something!! It will be good to put a name witha face!!

donnie

Mac,

Hope to see you guys in Springfield!

Get'er Done!!

"Did you know she had marks on her from where people had been touching her with the ten foot poles!!"

Now that is funny!!!

Tim

hahahahaaa......If anybody oughta be running this country purely for humor's sake,..it oughta be "Larry the Cable guy!".....now THAT's funny right dare!!! LOL!!!

Mac - IF I can get a Mac original Toon on the handle then All Star it is!! First gotta find room to put the BPS ones i've got!! Had to buy one of those 25 rod racks at the holidays. The PC175 does NOT have double rod lockers and i can only get 8 in with 4-6 on the decks!!! LOL

Now figure a way to bring that wrapped Ranger to KY in April and we'll ROCK!! I'll bring the beer!

Mac, When you gonna be in Nashville and at what event or venue?

Tom

Back