New Tournament Partner

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
I always new there were some "perks" for working at Bass Pro!! Here is my new tournament partner....shhhh don't tell my wife:lol::lol:

On another note, I got a sneek peek at the Spring Classic ad and both Mac and Mini are in it. My store didn't get their crap together in time so my mug shot is not in it but I am listed.

BOAT660057_01sm.JPG

Tox I see she is still smiling so you obviously haven't told her that your not rich and you nick name is not Trigger ......Yet!

Randy!

HA HA HA there goes the fishing

Fishing? Why would you go fishing? :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Randy!

Are any of you guys going to be at the San Antonio store. If so when and I'll see you there. I do not work in fishing or marine but I do work at Bass Pro Shop and I fish. Just to make you a little bit jealous I'm heading to Falcon Thurs-Sun. Be safe all and God Bless America.

Mini and I will be in Macon, GA. on Friday Feb. 27,....Prattville, AL. on Sat. the 28th and Leeds, AL. the 1st...........flying home the p.m. of the 1st. Hope to see any NTOWS members there if you can make it. We'll be in Macon, the longest time...from @10am to 6pm or so,...and then 1/2 days at the other 2 stores! (Gotta drive to AL. from GA. and Judy Wong from the WBT will be riding with us...that'll be fun!!;) )

Will have pens and acrylic with me to do the rod handle graphics, so buy a rod and I'll hook you up!! Awesome stuff!!!

Seeya there!

Mac

WWCRods.JPG

Wow, I just noticed Toxic was even in the picture??:lol::lol: I wish I was closer so I could meet some of y'all...

Uncle Billy

Yeah I got 1 too, amazing wearing the same oufit. But mine spoke with a russian accent.

I am back but leaving again tomorrow. :angry: I will be gone for about a week. I will have the laptop with me and will check in. My schedule sucks!! Fish are spawning on the hotside right now and I am off to the boonies.....(watch the news this weekend;) )

TOXIC

Tox, where you traveling to? You going to be in Louisiana any? Would love to come and meet. Thanks,

Jordan

Mac/Mini - Man, I'd love to see you guys again, but I'll be in the Abacos with the family last week of Feb. through Mar. 7. I just came through Macon last night on the way home from B'ville. (Rocked 'em!!!! :D ) Schedule a little free time when you swing through again and we'll go play!! ;)

Would love to Dan. We actually have to take time off work to do these shows and the travel between them this year will be worse. Last year they provided a driver, this year we drive. I should make Judy drive....lol

See yall in Macon!

Latest posts

Back