New Sled

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davetnitro

Reaction score
check out the latest accessory for my boat, (it's the chevy)

;)

DSCN0256.jpg

Nice combo Dave! I really like white also. My 901 has the same color scheme and my Dodge quad cab is white also. That picture with that calm water sure makes me want to go fishing. Enjoy your rides. Chris F.:D

i took that picture today. ain't california great??

68 degrees

:D

Nice truck Bowtie power!!! nothing like it lol that rig would be so much better if u didnt have that pig of a 4 stroke on the back lol LONG LIVE 2 Stroke!!:lol:

Uncle Billy, no plans on selling the boat! i love it :wub:

Frank, as for the pig of a 4 stroke, out here in cali, it would not surprize

me if they outlawed 2 strokes, So i opted for the 250 verado, and it scoots

plenty fast enough for me (72 gps). people out here like to ban things. but

you probably already know that, it looks like the you are holding a fat fish

on a dock in discovery bay (delta), in the big bass thread you started.

Nice combo Dave. Wish I could have got a white truck too. It would have looked better with my new Triton. Just the same, I'll take the deal I got over color any day! Where were you at in the photo? I was out at Berryessa on Sat in the fog. My buddy stuck a 6.5 on a Hudd. I was blanked except for on 2lb smallie on a dropshot. Pretty slow day up there. Should get better with all the rain that's coming. The lake was DOWN. Congrats on the new rig.

NoCAL

Nice truck, looks great with the boat.

I drove a new 07 Silverado 1500 the other day. I want to trade in my 06 Silverado already. Chevy has really stepped it up with the new truck.

Bryan, the tires are sort of cheapies,

Pathfinder All Terrain, 265/75 16's i took them off of my old truck ('03 2500 HD big gas motor).

and put them on the new one, put the stockers on the old truck...

the duramax tows that tub much better than the gas motor, and better mileage too.

I put BFGs AT on my White duramax truck and mileage dropped bout 2-3mpg. Needing new tires in the near future.

Back