New reels (new to me anyway)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Ok...just so every who gave me advice knows what I bought...I purchaseD a Curado on EBay for $77 and a Johnny Morris for $69. So, I got 2 reels for almost the price of one. I am going to the tackle shop today to get a few reels strung and buy a few things and I am off to fish at 5:00am tomorrow. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

I too watch ebay for good deals. Those are really good prices from what I've seen on there. Let me know how you like the JM, I've been interested in one.

Those are really good prices. I gave up watching e-bay because the prices were the same as you could buy them new, or close to it anyway.

Bill

The JM reels are excellent. 10 bearings=VEERRYY smooth and sturdy. I have a few of them and they are well worth the price they get for them NEW.....69bux is a bargain!!

Mac

I just spent $200 on a whole bunch of stuff I probably didn't need. I swear I have spent about $1000 in the last couple weeks on clothes and fishing. Yikes!

Nobody said fishing was cheap Teri..lol. I figure at my age (15) I have put at least $500-$700 into fishing equipment myself...not counting gifts prizes ect. I should really be saving for a tow vehicle but priorties right?

T.S.

Back