New Ranger

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JR F

Reaction score
I have been thinking about getting a new Z21 W/250 I have toget rid of the Fisherman..But I can not get my knees so a bass boat would work...Lets here some thoughts about a 300 pound fisherman down to 200 pounds..Think I shouldgo for It???????????? Jr (No repies from Carlos or Toxic ) JR

I can now get on my Knees....Bass boat would work again..HEE HEH JR

JR I think all you need is an INCENTIVE!! So, you buy a Z21 w/250 and take a few nice pics in your driveway. THEN you drive the boat to My Garage in Atlanta. I'll keep her warm and dry, borrow my buddies Expedition to tow her, and i'll post pictures each week of me and my buddies having a BALL on YOUR BOAT!!! If that doesn't make you loose weight, you're HOPELESSS!!!! LOL

Hey Jr. My knees are shot! Climbing up and down the front deck just kills me. I have a bassboat I'll trade you even up for a season to see if you like it.LOL

fatrap

Ya gotta love that Michael Trepper!

Always willing to sacrifice himself for the other guy!

ROFL&L&L&L&L!!!!!!!!!!!

Jr. If you want the Z and it works for you get it. Also, congratulations on the weight loss, thats very impressive, keep up the good work!!

Cass

How did I get dragged into this?? LOL

Tom,..All the "Z" series boats at the shows now are first run models...barely beyond "prototypes"...as production gets geared up and tweeks are made here and there..all of those little annoyances will get worked out. I've had such good luck selling my last 2 boats that I doubt I'll have any problem at all unloading a new Z20...there will be a LOT of folks looking to get into one later this year at a HUGE savings. Mine will be up here toward the end of April!

Perfect timing!! :eek:)

Carry on,...

Mac

The one thing I really like about the new Ranger trailers both the Z and regular 520

JR, you can park your old boat at my cabin until you decide to give it to me. :) I've got a nice fish and ski I will make you a deal on. Losing all that weight you should get up on those skis in no time.

The Z boat hatches are tight and close hard..That will loosen up with use....The metal Is space age never gets hot.....The crome on the rear Is flashy..I don't care for It, But It helps with the new ladder...

I probably will keep the fisherman..I have someone wanting It but I think I will wait a year..The Z has padded front deck and LET me say IT does make a difference.....JR

Personally I like all that shiny on the new Z's. The one thing that I think looks really "gaudy" so to speak is those "stupid" lookin' fiberglass fenders IMHO. I like the look of the stainless fenders myself...now that's sweet:)

Back