New PT175

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Brown

Reaction score
Hi All.

New member here.

Just traded in my Suntracker Party Barge 240 on a PT175. Picked it up Saturday. Looks great next (or behind) my red Dodge Dakota. Can't wait to get it into the water.

I am looking foward the great threads on this site.

I am happy to welcome you to our little corner of The Twilight Zone. Just a suggestion, never ask which is best glass or tin and never ever mention jacknuts. Also remember, Toxic is a bad kisser.

Harpo

Welcome to the powerful and all knowing ranks of the most important people here... Tin Boat Owners!

Welcome aboard!

Lots of good stuff here, all you gotta do is ask.

(lotta B***S**t too, that you don't have to ask for).

Always Remember,...Tin Rules

Congratulations on the new rig and welcome.

Cass

Congrats Man! What color did you get..the red or graphite?

TEE

Glass is Past...Tin is In!

The red ones sure look nice. At first glance I didn't even realize it was tin. Those are nice looking rigs.

I'm kinda' partial to the graphite. Think about it...at least if it scratches..it's not gonna' show. Somethin' to ponder..

I don't think I'd like the black on the 185..especially on the topcap...man on a hot day..that'd burn you up. My shiny aluminum gets hot enough...

TEE

Welcome!

I saw the red one for the first time on Sunday.....

I LIKED IT!!!!!!!

me!

I got the red one. My 2002 Dodge Dakota is also red and they look like they match. Up until last weekend I was thinking of putting KC Chiefs arrowheads on the side of the boat but now I don't want to stink it up. Look for me on Bull Shoals.

I will post photos as soon as I can.

welcome and congrats. they look great red or graphite

Paw Paw these people are great .This is only my second

time on and love it.I got my 882 (glass) last Tuesday

Jan.7,2004.I just broke it in this past Tuesday.

Lake Martin seemed to go forever with old boat.Martin

seems very small now.

Here is your first project. Go to the resources section here where people have directions to modify your boat. There is a very simple but great example of how to put a rod organizer in your rod storage area. I did it in a few hours and you can install without really cutting into the new boat. Mine holds 10+ rods nicely so that the tips do not get tangled. Great first adder to the new boat. Welcome to the board.

Back