New Personal Best

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Sullivan

Reaction score
Happy New Year everybody!! So far it's been pretty good for me. Picked up this 6-12 on a black and blue booyah jig with black zoom chunk trailer today in tropical South Jersey. Beats my best bass by 9 ounces. Can't beat this January weather!!

DSCN2939smaller.JPG

Sully, nice fish. What kind of boat are you in?

Randy!:wacko:

Nice fish.

Yea, can't beat the weather. Low 50's and high 60's today down in GA.

Dan

Sully, nice fish. What kind of boat are you in?

Thanks! It's a 9 year old carolina skiff - J16. It was my first bass boat back then. Casting decks on the front and back, a motorguide on the bow, and a 10 hp Tohatsu makes it a great beater boat for those smaller lakes and ponds around here.

Nice fish Sukky!!!!! That thing is a hawg.

This weather has been unbelievable. I wish i never put my boat away for the winter.

Today is was 70 around Boston MA. I spent the day washing and waxing my truck.

Yep, Pretty nice Bass.. Especially for Jan.. Reminds me when I was stationed in San Diego and you can catch bass all year round. Keep at it. Time for a Noreastern!! lol I was stationed in Norfolk as well so I know the weather can change. Get out there while you can.

Max <><

Sully - Totaly SWEET dude, you need to replace Ike as the NJ BASS pro, especialy since you're in a Tracker not a Basscat!!! LOL!!

That is an unbelievable fish, what a GREAT way to start off the year! I hope I can catch 3 to make 6lbs the next Tourney I fish!!!

Back