new owner of 2005 pt 175

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kw Doherty

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to forum and to boat ownership. I bought a 2005 Tracker pro team 175 this winter without an owners manual. Im trying to get a handle on what hole is for what on the back of the transom. I want to be sure to plug the right hole before putting in the water. Does anyone know where I can purchase an owners manual for this boat.

Thanks much for the help.

Kent

Kent,

Congratulations and welcome to the most aggravating fun you will ever have! Owners manuals are very generic, usually don't help. This forum will be your best friend when it comes to getting info-the guys here are top notch and very friendly. As far as the holes-the 1" hole at the lowest point in the middle is your bilge drain and has to be plugged. Any other openings would be for your livewell.

Thanks g8rmac. I appreciate the help. I will frequent this forum to try to educate myself.

kent

Congrats on the new ride... And, welcome to the site.

Welcome Kent and just to let you know, in case you are not sure yet, u bought a boat that I think you will love. I have a 2004 of the same boat and have nothing but good things to say about it. I bought it used, almost new, with the intentions of using it a year or two and selling for a 'better' boat......I was wrong, I love it still. I have a 50 hp two stroke on mine. I use it more than average I would say. The ride is the best....even better than my friends Skeeter , imo. You will find this site useful to say the least....again, welcome, kenny

Back