New Orleans Saints

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barry Dufour

Reaction score
I can't wait until Sunday for the big game. I've been a Saints fan since they came to New Orleans in 1967. The only time I didn't watch a game was the 3 years I was in England with the Air Force and the one year in North Dakota. I now live in LAfayette, La. so I would get to watch all the games if they weren't a sell out. I've been to as many home games when I could. I know that Chicago is a good team, but I feel that New Orleans is better. This should be a great game either way. GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barry from La.:D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ain't gonna be no Payton in the SuperBowl. GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure hope the Saints win. However, most of the reporters on ESPN are picking the Saints. All year long except for Bradshaw, almost everyone picked against us. As for Archie, he phoned Rex Grosman this week and told him not to worry about what was being said about him, and relax. I really think he might be losing it a bit, Eli refused to go to the Chargers with the advise of Dad. I believe it will be a good game, whoever turns the ball over less, will win.

Bubby:)

I will be in attendence at Soldier Field Sunday, we are all glad that the Saints have done so well this year and that your city is moving forward and recovering from Katrina. We are also excited in Chicago about the Bears, with hopes of going to another Superbowl. By now everyone is aware that Rex hasnt been playing all that well, but there are 11 men on the field and talented athletes throughout the team. Both teams are very fortunate to have made it this far. Both teams have the ability to find a way to win on any given Sunday.

As a lifelong Bears fan, of course I am rooting for my team and really do think they will pull it off. As a former player and a fan of football, I hope to witness 60 minutes of great action and sportsmanship between 2 teams that share a passion for their sport.

By the way, Forecast for sunday as of now is : Snow with a high of 27

and there is always a nasty wind blowing in off Lake Michigan.... Bears weather!!!!!

GO BEARS!!!!

Mike

By the way, Forecast for sunday as of now is : Snow with a high of 27

and there is always a nasty wind blowing in off Lake Michigan.... Bears weather!!!!!

GO BEARS!!!!

well said-- GO HOME SAINTS--:D it's ok to cry on the plane too

With three minutes left the Bears appear to be a 25 point favorite...:D

Back