New Nitro

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve skeens

Reaction score
I ordered my new Nitro on Jan,15 and still has not come in. The dealership told me nine days ago that it was on the truck and ready to be shipped, now they say there not sure where its at or if its even on the truck. I'm getting very upset!!!. Has anyone else had this problem?

Steve - What day / date when you originally ordered it did they estimate? I ordered my last new one 10 years ago, and it was 8 weeks from order, and on schedule. But we have had HUGE weather issues all winter, don't know if that hindered your delivery schedule.

Ask the dealer to contact the Tracker to get you a delivery commitment.

Due Mar 15; don't have it on the 17th ... don't know that I'd stroke out over that, but them saying it was on the truck and now who knows where ... that would concern me. I hear Somali pirates like Nitros ....:wacko::wacko:

Mine was dealer transfered so not the same thing, but it left LA heading to SC. Couple of days later it was found sitting on a truck at the plant waiting on the motor so it could be shipped a together. ???????? Could just be a carrier issue, but I know how you feel, I wanted it yesterday every day it wasn't here.

They won't ship a single boat. They will try and fill the truck with boats going to other dealers in the same area, or that are on the way. 3 days late is nothing to get worked up about. If the dealer isnt sure where the boat / truck is, then more then likely its on the road. Keep in mind its going to be a couple days for rigging as well. Best of luck with it!!

What town is your dealer in? I've been told that it sometimes takes a couple of weeks just to get boats from the plant in Clinton to BPS in Springfield (100 mi). Are you sure the boat is rigged and on the truck or is it just built and heading to be rigged. Rigging is done at a different location than the factory that builds the boat.

Latest posts

Back