New Nitro 591

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JIM SHINN

Reaction score
Has anybody seen the new Nitro 591??? The boat looks sweet! I'm thinking about trading my Avalanche in for one of those! I love all the options on the boat! Can't wait to see on in person.

Jim

Yes I have and its awesome, just make sure if you get it put the 200 on it, and not a 150, please..........

it looks sweet, im not so sure of the width and stability of it in big water though, but time will tell. it should be real fast.

Seen one at the BPS in Cinci last weekend and it was very nice:D

I like the wide open consoles like the Triton but, something that I and the guy on the showroom floor found interesting was the seats lifted up but, not a damthing underneath?:unsure:

Empty storage space, or no storage space, and seats are sitting on flat decking?

Seats on deck.....no storage, just fiberglass. Why in the world would they do that?

It's hinged like there should be something underneath then surprise!:wacko:

Is the fuel tank underneath the seats???? or is it still it the back like my 882

My old Champion was like that, the seats were hinged but no storage under there because of the fuel tank. I still dont understand why the seats were on hinges at that point. Was it to tease me? Look you could have had storage under here. LOL

Well, I guess you could store unfolded maps under the seats :rolleyes:

how about for ease of replacement????

the length and width is both larger than the 882 and the 882 to is great in the rough water.

GregD

also its easy to clean and maintain the seats, I have the 898 and they all flip up with no storage underneath but the middle seat has the tank vent and guage sender all open to be worked on if needed. I also like it when it rains you can flip the seat up and no water puddles up in the seat. Allows foe easy cleaning of the fiberglass as well.

I've had thoughts about removing the middle seat on occasions (w/just 2 people in boat), and making a middle step of some sort (w/cup holders). Would be interchangeable between seat and step, but just concerned if I keep un-screwing the seat that the holes might eventually wobble-out. :rolleyes:

Back