Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Riley

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and have just purchased a leftover 2008 PT 190 TX with a 90 horsepower mercury motor. Actually we are picking up the boat Saturday. Anyway would like to here from 190 owners concerning the pro's and con's of the boat.

Thanks

Bob

I don't have a pt-90 but welcome. You will get the straight and narrow here.

Enjoy it!

Randy!

Bob R. ,Welcome...

I've only been a member since Feb.

It don't take long to figure out these guys are great.

Down to earth and really quick to help with any problems you might find with you'r new boat,fishing stuff,matters of love,ect.

I'm sure you'll love your 190.Good luck.

Nofishcatchin Jim.

Congrats on the new purchase, and welcome to the forum!

All the best,

Glenn

Much like the others, don't have any personal experience with the boat you are purchasing, but there are many here that will be able to respond and give information to specific questions that you have. Suggest you formulate some specific questions and post them, as those that have experience in specific areas will be glad to comment.

Another thing, you will find that there is definitely a Glass and Tin enviroment here, but co-exist pretty peacefully. Very few get 'shot' anymore. :D

Congrat's on finding the site, and don't be afriad to post up any question that comes to mind. We don't 'slap' much either.

Tex

Welcome aboard, can only say this is one forum I check everyday!

Also, if any of you guys or gals visit the Louisville, KY area, give a shout, would like to meet you.

Dan,

Welcome aboard. THe guys here are great. They will help you any way they can. Don't be afraid to ask.

Barry from La.:)

You're supposed to ask these questions before you buy. :lol:

Welcome aboard!

Gene

Back