Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommy Hayes

Reaction score
I friend and site member told me about this site.

I'm Tommy from Williamsburg, Va. I own a Tracker 175 Pro Team. I have primarily fished the Chickahominy River, and several local reservoirs. I plan to start fishing Lake Anna and Kerr in 2008. I fish several times per week and sometimes more when possible.

I just wanted to introduce myself.

Tommy, glad to have you around. This is a great site and lots of guys from your area. I am sure you will be hooking up with some of those guys this year on Anna etc...

Merry Christmas!

Randy from Indiana!

Welcome aboard and Merry Christmas. Plenty of fun and information to be found here and I have said it before and I will say it again Welcome the the best damn web site in the world. I have not fished the Chick in a few years but thanks to Mr Hamilton I have been able to fish the Hot side of Lake Anna again this year.

BF

Tommy,

Welcome, and a very Merry Christmas to you. Glad you have joind us. This is one of the best website on the entire (Al Gore agrees) internet (and he should know, didn't he invent it)...:rolleyes:

HEE HEE, Greg referenced Al Gore. Welcome Tommy and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! This is a great site and family.

Steve

Welcome to a great site Tommy. Don't be a stranger since we really have some strange people on this board.

Welcome Aboard Tommy,...you'll love this place,..just don't stand behind Toxic,...he didn't earn that nickname by being a Nuclear Engineer!!:rolleyes::wacko:

Mac

Welcome, this is a friendly site and you can get (and share) a lot of good info here.

Welcome!! Be careful, this board is like crack, once you start using it, it's very hard to quit ( so I hear). :D;):blink:

welcome! tread lightly....lol

Just kidding, ENJOY!

Mini

Cool:cool:

Another Tommy:D

Welcome and get yourself over to Dale Hollow this spring;)

Welcome aboard, Tommy!

Keep yer head down. There's jack nuts in these parts.

Latest posts

Back