Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kieth Fedo

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to everyone here. Just purchased my Nitro a couple of days ago (911 CDC with the 225). I'll pick it up this Saturday. Found this site and thought I'd look around.

Welcome to the site. It is a friendly site with alot of great members. Chris F.:D

Welcome!! Nice boat,....you'll like it!! Lot's of cool people on here....but pay no attention to Toxic....the dude wears a plaid skirt when he fishes!!! LOL

Toxaci.jpg

Just kidding.....he's a great guy...we've been doggin' his arss for years with this pix!! Just NEVER walk behind him!! (His name "TOXIC" is well deserved!!):blink:

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to sharing some great fishing stories. I'll start with this one...

Took the old boat (1984 ProCraft 1750) out last Friday for it's final outting. My buddy lands a 8.5 lb largemouth within the first hour on a superfluke. I landed about a 6-6.5 about 30 minutes later on a rattletrap. Caught a couple of more that were in the 2-3 lb range. Nice way to end a long relationship.

Welcome aboard !!! Now you need to break in that new 911 with a good day of fishing make sure you post some pic's of the new boat you are in for a fun time I love my 911.

Hutch

Good to have you here. Looking forward to reading more about your new aircraft carrier.

welcome aboard...u will love that new nitro...driest ride on the water IMHO

RW

Ahh MAN is everyone buying 911's now!! :p The good news, is when I get back from China someone should have a great deal on a used one for me!!!

Welcome to the best little website on the WorldWideWeb!!

Welcome , you will see this is a good place ,good info and great people,they have all helped me out anytime I have had a question,and some of them can fish too,what a hoot!!:D

Welcome in door 1stindoor!!!!:cool: Your old ProCraft was just telling you what a mistake you made.:lol: "Hey Keith, try to get that stupid Nitro to call fish in like that. Hah, fat chance."

Glad to have you on board..

Uncle Billy

Welcome aboard. Lot's of good info here, and pretty decent folks. We even let the Michigan Mafia participate. :lol:

Tex

Thanks again for all the warm welcomes. Less than 24 hours from now and I'll be pulling my new "toy" from Charlotte down to Fayetteville.

Have to agree with you Uncle Billy. My ProCraft was trying to convince me of the error of my ways, I've had it for about 4 yrs. It was my father's before that (he passed away in 03). 20+ yrs old and the old lady would still move about 58 mph across the water when she was trimmed right. Lot's of good fish pulled with that boat, but it was time to trade up, got three kids and they're getting bigger by the day.

I'll try to get some pics uploaded soon.

Howdy. I moved from a 90 Procraft to a Nitro. You'll get used to it and like it, it took me 3 or 4 times out. The newer hulls are really different, but you will get used to them.

Just letting y'all know I picked up the boat on Saturday. I didn't realize how much bigger it was than my old ProCraft until I got home. The 911 towers over the other. Hope to get it wet this weekend.

Back