New Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
Well... we got tired of waiting on Lincoln to come out with the MKX. After several dealer "next month... maybe" answers regarding delivery of the new 2011's, coupled with quite a few people that talked us out of it, we decided to go back with another Jeep.

This time, we went with the Overland vice the mid-level Limited. This picture is of my wife's new 2011 Grand Cherokee Overland with the new 3.6 liter Pentastar V6 instead of the Hemi or 4.7. Black inside and out. Air Conditioned leather seats. Niiiiicccceeee. Her 2005 Limited is the green one right behind it.

What a difference 5 years makes! This thing drives like no Jeep I've ever owned. VERY smooth.

photo-1.jpg

All the best,

Glenn

Tox,

It has the tow package, but I seriously doubt it will ever see a draw bar inserted into the hitch receiver. We did the same with her '05 - got the tow package and never towed with it.

All the best,

Glenn

Nice. Personally, it's getting to be almost a forgotten memory on what it's like to buy a 'new' car. Last time I did that was 1987. Everything since then, has been a used vechicle.

Tex

I drove it for the first time yesterday after work, as it's my wife's vehicle. I've got truck-envy right now... :lol:

We just might have to buy a second matching one with a Hemi for me to tow my boat! :p

All the best,

Glenn

S-W-E-E-T! I really like the new body style. I have an 08 JGC with every option and I have actually kept it for over 6 months. My favorite feature is the UConnect.

Nice ride Glenn!!

Major style points!!! Plus, it does not even look like a chick car!!!

Back