New Fishing Partner

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corey Carrico2

Reaction score
Well my wife and I welcomed our first child into the world back on the 9th! His name is Mitchell aka...the "Next Bill Dance"

This is why I was not able to make the rally this year. He was very early so he is still fighting the good fight in the hospital for a while. All is well and we hope to get him home in a couple months at most. It is vey hard to leave him at the hospital but he is getting great care and doing great now.

He will be the 2030 Bass Master Classic Champ!

Corey

Let me be the first to send congrats your way!! You'll have to post a picture of little "Bill". Enjoy the time now, because they do grow up quickly!

Barb

Corey, I know the feeling my daughter was 7 1/2 weeks early and spent 3 weeks in the NICU before we could take her home. It's tough going back and forth several times a day and watching new borns go home with their moms and you can't take your baby home. It's also not the best looking situation when you see 10 different wires with probes and a feeding tube in your baby's mouth. It will get better, my thought and prayers are with you and your family.

Although I already knew... (nanananananananana)... It is great to add more fishermen to our little expanded family... God Bless Mom, Dad and Mitchell... You guys are in my heart and prayers every day... Just hope he grows up to be a better fisherman than his Dad or he'll be "Skunked Again Dance"...LOL!!!

Thanks everyone! Little guy has been keeping us on our toes by coming early (He was supposed to come in mid-late June!). As soon as they remove all his wires and such we'll get a good pic to post.

Now the important topic of which fishing pole to get him comes up? I was at BPS looking and all the kids rods and reels were just not good enough! Lol...

Corey

Hey Corey...

On that "pole" business... I hooked a client up through Pete Sagartz... Grandt did a custom Fly rod and reeel for a newborn... came in just under $700... "Good enough"?... LOL

I'll be watching out for just the right rig...

Back