New computer !!!!!! new provider zero net maybe?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
Ok I screwed that last post up mainly because I'm typing on the floor!What a pain in the ..........back!I seem to be between two computers.One that doesn't work for cr@p anymore but is hooked up to the internet and a new Dell 4600c with a 17in.flat screen that is not.

I want to change my provider from MSN to ZERO.NET but as of yet haven't got it done.The new one is on the desk were this one use to be.

Any thoughts on internet providers?? I was thinking 5x service can't really justify dsl or other high speed.

First suggestion is to get a Yahoo, Hotmail or other Free email so no matter which ISP you use your email always goes the same place!

Can't talk to dial up ISPs these day's got my DSL a few years.

Trep

Go for DSL or cable modem. spend the extra bucks, its well worth it. I have Bell South High Speed DSL with a Westell Wirespeed router and love it...

Gross, I use NetZero at my place in NH where there is no DSL or Cable and over the last year has proved to be reliable and never once let me down. I use the free service and run a pop-up blocker which makes using it tolerable. A friend in the area up there uses the 5X service and loves it.

Cass :)

Back