New BPS in Altoona Iowa

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
BPS had their grand opening at the new Altoona Iowa store. Some of our gun counter lead employees have been over to help. The resturant has a six lane bowling alley. Can you believe that. They say the store is awesome. This is Iowa's second BPS. How's that for a state where farm ponds are the big water.

Maybe if some of our resident "Pro Staffers" on this site can visit this store I can hook up with you for a few lines of bowling. That is seeing they won't come to the C.B. Iowa store.

fatrap

There are actually people that live in Iowa? Huh. Who knew?! :lol::lol::lol:

All the best,

Glenn

Fatrap,

My brother played for the Hawkeyes and my wife's family owne the Iowa Book And Supply on campus and were from Michigan!!!!!!!!!! So if I remember that when I visited there it was so flat I was pondering what was actually hold in the water in those puddles! LOL!

They do have a sense of humor though! I still have a shirt by brother gave me from way back when that has a jock strap on the front adorned with a Hawk and it says, are you ready for this?????? "I am an Iowa athletic suporter!" Ha ha!

Randy!

BPS does well in Iowa (as I'm sure you know) from the HUNTING not the FISHING!!:lol::lol:

I've been in the CB store TWICE and you were not there. :p You need to work more!!

TOXIC

Tox give me a call if your through again. If I'm working I'm probably in the break....er excutive meeting room.

Our small hunting department sells a bunch of merchandise. I don't really know how the worm wranglers and minnow chasers do.

I spend enough there to keep them going I'm sure.

fatrap

BTW. I've been seeing quite a few quail lately on my dog walks.

Latest posts

Back