NEW BPS Christmas Catalog

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Koepp

Reaction score
Just received my "Bass Pro Shops Christmas 2008" catalog in today's mail. Dont get too excited: only pages 86 to 125 are fishing related. the rest of it (242 pages in all) is cloths and furniture! for the most part.. tis the season I guess.

Got mine today too. The wife loves looking at the Christmas catalog. :rolleyes:

Got mine too, also an email giving $20 off a one-time catalog or internet purchase of $100 or more with the Key Code below......

Not available in retail stores.

Offer good for $20 off a one-time catalog or internet purchase of $100 or more.

Valid through December 31, 2008.

You can also order by calling 1-800-BASS-PRO (1-800-227-7776).

Give the Phone Representative Key Code L8HM.

242 pages and not a thing I want. Not into Pink Camo for the wife and grandkids. They can keep the $20 this time i'm afraid. I;ll wait for spring. Maybe some of the ungratefuls will come up with a gift card for Gramps.

I don't get one anymore. I work for BPS and have to lift one from work. Cabela's comes like clockwork:D

fatrap

I hear ya fatrap....they stopped sending them to employees and pro-staff to save money. Call them and have em sent tp your house under a different name...

Then,.....when all the other spam starts showing up in yer mailbox under that name......you'll know who sold your info!!;)

I still get mine........Last I checked I was still on prostaff otherwise I'm doin a lot of shows and seminars fer nuthin!!:lol:

TOXIC

It will take a little while Tox. They will remove you.

Mini

I just pick one up when I go to work. same with all the catalogs. Funny thing is they encourage us to study the hunting catalog. Ofcourse I work in the hunting dept. I really don't ming I just find it mildly amusing.

fatrap

I can understand them wanting you to study the book, as long as you work there you might as well know whats up with the products.

but I dont work there, and when I do go to stores for grand Openings and events it can be embarrasing if you dont know something....especially if you are labelled as a Pro Staff guy....

Its a long drive for me to get to a store (40 minutes one way, and hour the other way).

So I think the mail is the best option for me.

YAY. I got my Fall Fishing BPS catalog today. It is already in its place of honor.

Latest posts

Back