NEW BOAT

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott guillot

Reaction score
FINALLY RESOLVED ISSUES WITH TRACKER MARINE ON MY NX750 AND WORKED GOOD NUMBERS ON A TRADE-IN FOR THE NX882 W/150 XR6. THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR HELP/OPINIONS ON THIS SITE. NEW BOAT IS AWESOME. FIRST TIME OUT WITH BOAT I CAUGHT A 6.54 HAWG AT COLETO CREEK THURSDAY EVENING JACKPOT ONLY TO GET BEAT BY A 6.55 FOR BIG BASS!!!! SHOULD HAVE SHOVED A WEIGHT DOWN ITS THROAT. LOL.

BY THE WAY, I AM NOT A COMPUTER PERSON, HOW DO YOU PUT THE LITTLE SMILY FACES IN YOUR TEXT? ALSO, I WILL TRY TO DO THE WHOLE PICTURE THING TOO! THANKS, AGAIN SCOTT------------GLAD TO BE BACK ON THE WATER.

Scott - Great news and a NICE boat!! The smilies are just above the Reply button when you post/reply to a message. Just put your cursor (the line that looks like this l in the Message box and then click one of the faces. The system then writes words to tell the program what to post. So it writes (where you can see it) "cool" and shows :cool:

amazing how something so easy for some can be so difficult for others:rolleyes:that is so cool:cool: thanks trep, enjoy your new boat.

No Problem Scott - You enjoy yours too!! I'll get some pics of mine up over the weekend after I get her and have a chance.

There is a small BBC t this weekend on coleto creek. Just in case your interested. Enjoy the boat.

bryan, our small club(STBAA) is having our monthly at coleto this saturday. what is BBC and can you give me some more info on it. will be looking for a 911 on the water this weekend. hope to see you there. scott

MO - I've wondered, and may on my new nitro, if you could order one of the 9 series seats that have a flip down step built in and replace the center on in a 7/8 series boat?

BassBoatCentral.com. Won't see me there, mine's getting some glass work for a couple of boo boo's.

But i do fish the lake.

i have to join the new boat parade as well. picked up my 2006 911 yesterday. put it in the water

right away, pretty cool. only problem is filling that sucker with gas, ouch. the dealer said that

i need to use 89 octane (250 verado) anyone know that for sure? i put a picture of it in my folder.

Oh my! :eek::eek::eek: what a pretty boat!:unsure: don't know about the gas question but it sure looks like you got your hands full with that one. good luck and enjoy your new boat!!!! scott

Congrats to ALL the new boat owners... LOL Tis the season...

Great News..Hope It works out... Everyone need a new boat...It's necessity....JR

Davet, need some pics of that rig especially the console and bow areas. Want to see the changes.

Davet, Finally got it huh? All the problems solved? Now when are you taking me out in the Delta:D? I hit Clear Lake last Friday and picked up 30 between myself and my girlfriend. Big fish was a five this trip.

I love the boat. Someday, when all my bills are paid I'm gonna drop a 150 Verado onto mine. Mark at GFM seemed all smiles when I mentioned I was thinking about it. As for the gas question, I run a 2005 4 Stroke and they told me to use premium too. I've been putting 92 octane in it. If they told you 89, I may drop down with mine. They are both 4 strokes right? Yours is supercharged but I wonder why mine needs premium.

NoCAL

the boat is sweet! some loose screws, a broken live well recirc cable, but those are the only probs

i have noticed so far. put it in my local pond, and set two personal records.. the smallest bass i

have caught, the senko was 2 inches bigger than the fish, and my personal largest (weighed) bass, 10.31 lbs. the shortest, fattest big bass i have ever seen. i looked like it was ready to spawn. check out the pic in my folder.

Back