New Boat

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Heilman

Reaction score
I justed posted pictures of the new boat in my Library, It may not be a Tracker but it sure is pretty.....

What kind of motor is on the back of that Triton? It looks "odd" from the stickers on the cowling.

MVC-720S.JPG

Love that toon...ya here it? :) I bet ya' can when that Rude gets to turnin' them R's!

Is that an '05 motor? I only ask because Evinrude had the "stars and stripes" for a while which seemed to be a big hit. I'm surprised they'd change it.

THE MOTOR IS AN 04, THEY ONLY HAVE THE STARS AND STIPES ON THE 200 AND 225'S "I THINK"

Sweet Toon Rob! I also have a Triton, they are great built boats with excellent layout and speed.

I have na 03 TR-20 with a opti 225 and I love it. Nice looking boat.

Real nice looking Rob, Mike's right that Rude looks HUGE!!!!

Trep

Congrats Rob------I think you could scare the *^$% out of me with that great looking boat --- I bet it flys..

Good Luck-HaleDamage------------------------------Rick Hale

Geeez what a big motor.. Looks like the stern would go under when you put it in the water:)

That's a great looking rig! Of course, now you have to trade in that red truck for a gold one...

Bill

Back