New Boat!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Hofman

Reaction score
God willin' and if the tide don't rise, we'll be adding another Tracker to the family's collection.

My father-in-law is going to confirm the price this week and very likely will put down his deposit on a new Tracker.

2004 Pro-Team 185 (Color: Black)

90 HP ELPTO Mercury

Dual-bank charger upgrade

Upgrade trolling motor to a 52 lb. unit

Cover

I'll keep everyone posted and let you know when the papers have been signed.

Yoo-hoo!!! Another u'n for TIN!!

Fantastic! You're gonna get HIM in a TRACKER CAP!!!!!!!

Now..... The two of you come to the rally!

me!,

Back when everyone was pickin' dates for the rally, there was only ONE conflict between it and my calendar, and that's the weekend everyone settled on. I'll be in Maryville, Missouri with my mom and dad at the invitation of a church he used to serve, celebrating the congregation's 50th anniversary.

The following weekend I'll be at Lake of the Ozarks crappie fishing. That'll probably be the first true fishing trip for the new boat.

Your lucky,went to boat show to upgrade my boat and instead of leaving with a new bass boat. My wife got a new Cobalt open bow. Should have let her at home.

Ya know Mo I was wonderin' how those painted top rails will hold up and I'll bet that sucker will put a blister on ya' out in the hot sun! I know my polished top rail gets pretty hot by itself...Congrats! :)

TEE

Congrats MO and Cajun sounds like your wife is a very lucky woman. :)

Cass

Back