New Boat

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Walters

Reaction score
Just bought a new Pro Team 175 Merc 40 ELPTO. Upgraded from a 1983 Bass Tracker III. Loved the old boat, but just too many maintenance/repair issues. Anybody got some suggestions on keeping the "tin" looking new? Thanks.

Nope. But it did come with a "free" $500 Bass Pro Gift Card which Tracker will mail to me. I guess I'll get a cover with that. (And, of course, some other goodies)!

I have one for sale from a 2000 pt,they were narower ,not sure if it would fit? nice cover though,factory cover only on the boat about 3 months then bought a nitro

Welcome! Always good to have another Tin man around! Post some pix of the new boat!

Rich D

on my old boat a pro team 185, i bought a bottle of the acid cleaner. after i sprayed it on, the boat looked brand new. next time i put it in the water, it went back the way it was. i never found anything that would keep the tin looking new so i didn't do anything and left it dirty looking.

bryan

Replace it with glass! LOL Sorry I couldn't resist. Congrats on the new boat and welcome to our warped little world.

Gene

Go to your grocery store cleaning supplies aisle and pick up a can of 'Barkeeper's Friend'. Apply per directions.

Back