new boat pics

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Yeaton

Reaction score
Here it is, took them today at the expo.

Got to meet Jim B. for the first time too :D

boat%20004.jpg

Sweet looking boat Bruce.........guess I won't get to fish with you this year....I won't be able to get my shoes clean enough to get in. Want to go out in my lowly tin boat?

That's it Mike! Was surprised to see it out today.........

Lamar - no problems with either ;)

I'mm be buying stock in Scotchguard for the carpet :lol:

Man, that is one Suh-weeeet lookin' boat, I sure like the dual console and am dying to get one myself. I've got the single console 170TF and love the boat, but sure would like the dual console for my fishing buddy. But, since mine is paid off, I'm just having issues getting back into payments, especially when I don't have any complaints with my current boat, except a wet partner.......:lol:ha ha ha. If I could though, that would be the one! Congrats.

Jim

Great looking boat, Bruce. I really like the color combination.

Harpo

Nice... I like really like the look of the consoles and windscreens...

Great looking boat Bruce. The darn thing looks like it's going fast even while sitting on the trailer.:cool: And yes, I'm envious!:eek:

Uncle Billy

Bruce - very nice boat. I really like your boat's colors. Am I the only one up here in the northeast that doesn't have a new boat?! I am getting real jealous = hoping to buy one in the summer of 2010.

I was thinking of going to the boat show at your dealer today. Roland Martin and Hank Parker are supposed to be there.

Hey, maybe we can get you, JimB and GregD to meet up at Lake Winniquam in May.

Bill, the MadKayaker

Very nice Bruce, i like the colors the red is awesome. As you know i was checking it out yesterday at the show. It was great to finally get to meet you in person.

I agree with Bill we all need to have a "mini rally" up north this spring and smack around some smallies. I dont know whats happening with Winiswuan since martels where the ramp is went out of business. Im not sure if the ramp is open or not. If not there is always Winni, Squam or Newfound that are also great in the spring

Bill, im not sure if you will see Roland there today. When i was there yesterday i guess he got very sick and they took him away in an ambulance. I saw both him and Hank speak and i think Hank alone would be worth the trip. He is a very good speaker.

Bruce,

nice colors, i built up a mock nwew boat the other day and those are same colors i picked. Looks Really sharp!!

I am up for a northern rally, any of lakes that jim mentioned sound good to me.

GregD

Bruce - take the test! Can you still take it online? If not, maybe we can meet in MA. It would be fun to get a group together ... even if I have the oldest, slowest boat! Bill, the MadKayaker

I dont think they let you take it online anymore. From what the MP tells me all you need to to id take a cource thats NASBLA certified. I took the nh one and realised i didnt have to since my coast guard aux one is good too. If you take the CG aux class you can do it near your home.

on line test is no longer avail.

Bruce, take a look on the NH fish/game site. they have classes all over the nh. it will be worth taking the test, it is a non renewable liciense. just take it once and you will be set.

I would also get together in MA if we need to. i get my Ma liciense anyway..

Bill,

your boat is 1yr newer than mine. we'll just have to keep a safe distance away from those new Z7s, i wouldn't to get a case of boat envy!

gregD

Latest posts

Back