New Boat & Old Boat

• Thread starter Bryan Fary [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/88
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan Fary

Reaction score
Listed my 882 on ebay last Thursday. Had a fake bid (that I didn't ask for!) from one of my customers and yesterday morning got a 'real' bid. I didn't have a reserve on the boat, so one bid takes the boat. I started the bidding at $10,750. After I got the 2nd bid, I went at lunch yesterday and closed on my new bay boat. Brought it home yesterday pm. Love the new boat. Checked ebay last night and the 2nd bid was retracted....ILLEGALLY!!!! And the guy that put the fake bid on saw how he did it and retracted his bid as well. So now I am down to less than 2 days in the auction and have NO bids and TWO boats!

Wish me luck that I get at least ONE good solid bid from someone that is interested in owning the boat!

I am attaching a picture of the new bay boat. Hope I did the right thing. I sure would feel better if I had some REAL bids on my old one.

Bryan
SeaPro2.jpg

All I know is that the 882 is a sweet boat... And, with a 150... a very quick boat...

make me an offer greg and you can own this "sweet" "very quick" boat.

bryan

Bryan your a year early for me....if it was this time next year we would be dealing...hope all goes well...that one looker' of a boat

Donnie

Back