New Boat Breakin

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tooltime Tim

Reaction score
I posted for the first time a month ago after watching the board for awhile. I was awaiting the arrival of my new 901 CDX DC. After ten weeks I was able to take her out last weekend. I bought her at Lake Anna VA. Due to the delay from Tracker with the jackplate the marina gave me an adjustable 10" plate, transom saver, and SSprop which I thought was pretty cool. I have posted some pictures of our first day out. As a novice with a boat like this I of course made mistakes like being disappointed thet the GPS didn't work, ( never looked for the satellite). I still have some other stupid questions though. 1) X19c fishfinder goes blank white periodicly. 2) Main crank battery was dead 2nd day had to be jumped then worked fine. 3) What is the best combination of tilt and power to get on plane quickly. Thanks in advance for your advice.

ToolTime Tim.
DSC02330.JPG

If your main battery was low the FF may have a low voltage shutoff. I no if my battery gets low I get a warning on my FF....Just a thought

pmgoffjr

Adjustable 10" jack plate is listed as a $250 upgrade. If this is standard what other options are standard that I payed for? Thank you for the trim advice. I will check amp draw on battery next weekend to fing out what is drawing it down. It wouldn"t surprise me to find out I'm leaving something on I shouldn't.

If your cranking Battery was down and your ff kept going blank... I would think you have a loose battery cable. Breaking contact on the ff occasionally and also not letting the alt charge the battery. Check your cranking battery cables to see if they are tight.

RW

Back