New Bling for the Truck

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Harp

Reaction score
Had to wait 6 to 8 weeks to get it. I guess they have to wait for the prisoners to get finished with their workout. What do you think?

IMG_2065.JPG

IMG_2064.JPG

Very nice! Now ... bling up that tail pipe!! By the way, isn't FISO misspelled on your tailgate? :wacko::blink::wacko::blink::wacko: ;)

Mac I have one of those too and a bull dog on the rear window of the Durango!

Randy!

Nice bling, now go visit your local FlowMaster dealer to bling up the exhaust. I did, and my gas mileage went up 5mpg!

Joe

Hey, I went to Ferris State; I am thinking I need one of those tags.

There's a TOXIC and possibly TOXIC 2, 3, 4, ... ? :wacko::lol::wacko: ;)

Funny story, that plate is on the jeep and while launching my little 2 man boat on a TM only lake, a guy asked me if I tried to get just TOXIC....I said yes but it was taken. He told me he knew it was because his daughter had it on a POS VW. What are the odds with the 10's of thousands cars registered in Virginia that I would run into this guy at a very remote launch ramp? Then to top it off, I was driving into DC 6 months later and actually saw the TOXIC plate!! Reminds to to go check and see if the plate is avaliable yet. Old timers on the site know how I got the nickname and close friends know the real reason behind it.:lol:

TOXIC

You guys know what my plate is, it is about the only "overt" thing I have displayed from my dad :)

I believe you need to be honest on your plate selection

I was going to do that but there wasn't enough room on the plate for "OLD & HORNEY" :lol:

Latest posts

Back