New BFL Empire division

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Check out the FLW website. They are really stepping it up next year in all their trails.

Guess who I'm fishing with next year. Prices also jumped up, $200.00 for boater per tournament, $100.00 for non-boater.

Tex, at this point they're just playing catch up.

Jim, you fishing with Dean next year? Maybe we can all travel together. Kenny will be my co-angler next year for all 4.

The news isn't done yet from FLW, I promise you that. There's more coming and that's all I can say right now, but it's exciting....especially for me and Mark and those of us in the NE wanting to fish the big times.

Rob,

A Democrat from NY?? You want to fish the BIG time?? Step up to the plate and learn how to fish!! The FLW/BFL is like welfare for weak anglers. Set your sights high and go for BASS or go home, FLW/BFL is minor league "High School" fishing. If you cannot make it, Mc Donalds is hiring!!!!

Oh yea Rob,

Might want to get some real equipment and sponsors, drop the crap and learn to fish some other lakes. Daiwa sucks amd so does Castaway-my junkrod!!!!!

This guy is just flat out hillarious. He lost me at democrat from NY! Ha...ME a democrat....THAT'S both funny and ignorant, like the rest of his post all in one! LOL

Back