New baby born today......

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Jackson

Reaction score
Today I am officially announcing the birth of my new baby... The 911 is scheduled to come off the build line today, so I guess the "born on date" will be 07/30/2003...

Thanks, Teri. And nice pics of your kicker set up. Looks like it finally came out really nice and the first pic sure looked like you were enjoying it to the max!!...

Sniff, sniff What a wonderful day. (I get so emotional at births)

Rich D

Who's the mother?

Quit dancin in circles and go sweep the garage floor, where it will sit, again. Got all of your cleaning products ready so when she comes home, she doesn't get boat rash?

TOXIC

Everything is ready and the garage floor is sweept and polished. Right now the space is being protected by my wife's car -- ummm -- small problem there....

In celebration of this momentous occasion, I shall henceforth be known as "NitroJJ".............

Sorta has a nice ring to it, doesn't it???

Congratulations! May she live a long and happy life.

So will you be getting fixed after this one, or do you plan on having more kids.

Depends who you ask. The other half says this one is it. She seems to feel that 5 in 3 years are enough. I don't think the canoe should count against me, and one of the other 4 she helped instigate, and there were certainly very valid justifications for the other 3 -- I mean it's not like any of them were accidents -- but I do agree it's her turn for a while....

5 in 3 years? is that all?

Gotta love that cry when you smack that baby in gear the first time!

Dont forget the double formula for the first 5 hours!

It sounds like you need to be clipped. Now other people are having to raise your other kids that you have gotten rid of as there step children. And we all know how people treat there step children. Especially if they are red headed.

But someone has to populate the world. And way too many people dont' have any, so that means the rest of us have to pick up their slack....

This all started this spring when my 28 yr old son and I went walleye fishing on a 48 degree morning. My PT175 at 44mph like to froze us before we got to our spot. When we got home I said I needed a faster boat. My wife said you almost froze this morning the way it was. My kid immediately spoke up and said "but with a faster boat we wouldn't have to be cold as long"!!!! Ya really have to appreciate them when they finally start thinking like an adult male!!!!....

well hopefully you rewarded him with one of your hand me downs.

Actually, I'm going to take the 9.9 kicker motor from my PT175 and set him up a nice 14 ft john boat for his own first boat. That way he can take me fishing on hp restricted lakes...

Gald to see NitoJJ is always thinking of ways to spend more quality time with his kids.

Latest posts

Back