New addition

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Cozadd

Reaction score
Just wanted to show off a few pictures tonight. My wife had a baby girl this morning at 4:19 am. She weighs 6 lbs 4 oz. and is 19.5 inches long. Her name is Ellasyn Rae.

I don't post much but I do read this site on a daily basis. I thought this was a post worthy occasion.

ella 1.jpg

ella.jpg

Congrats... they make it all worth the effort. First,...?

Sort of our first. We have a 12 year old and he is adopted. So this is our first child born to us after 16 years of trying. Big brother is cool with it. Been looking forward to this day a long time.

Congrats... Best wishes for Mom and the youngster.. Our first is just turning 8 months.. Its so funny how something so small can have such a large impact on your life.. :)

This is the perfect time to post and boast....congratulations! job well done. Let the sleepless nights begin.

Congrats! My daughter just turned 15 and it didn't seem like 15 years ago she was born. Goes by too fast, doesn't it Greg?

Randy!

Congrats!

They will always be your little girl. My daughter is 28 and still will come to me with her problems or when she needs help. I love every minute of it.

Barry from La.:)

Mine are 28 - 27 - 23 and they are still my "babies", so yeah it goes by quickly. And, she is very lucky to have a big brother. My best advice to you is get some sleep while you can.... it won't be easy for a while... Oh, and get her a barbie pole ASAP... time to start letting her smell a senko now and then

Jeff - DEFINETLY worthy of a post, anytime there is an announcement of a future WBT start born, YEAH!!!

Congrats! Mine are 9 and 12, enjoy them when they are little as you know they grow REAL fast!

Congrats!!!:D

Every time I see one it still amazes me how small they are, I have a hard time remembering mine being tiny.

Congratulations! Next week, I suspect that I'll be posting up a picture of my new Grandson! Due (via C Section) next Thursday - April 2.

Great looking little girl.

Tex

Congrats!!! You will now cherrish every moment, and your naps!!:lol:

Tim

Latest posts

Back