New Addition To The Family

• Thread starter Jimmy Easterling
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy Easterling

Reaction score
My wife has been begging for a lap dog for years, a couple of weeks ago she started obsessing. I caved. They say the females will bond with several family members and the males usually only one. He and I drink coffee and watch the news in the morning, I am the first one home in the afternoon and get to be the hero and release him from his dungeon of news papers and barriers, and she gets...............to clean up after him. Oh yeah, I have a new fishing partner come spring.

Meet the newest member of our family, 10 Week old Yorkshire Terrier, Oliver.

Oliver.JPG

cute dog........I throw swimbaits that are bigger than that......may want to wait a while on the whole fishing partner thing.lol:D:D

I caught a 9 pounder on one of those once. They have an incredible swimming action! :D

I always thought those were really good to spray with Enddust or Pledge and let them dust the floor! Cute little guy. Me and my dachshund are big buds, but he likes to chase a practice plug a little too much to take him in the boat.

HE's cute alright. My daughter has a dwarf cha wa wa (I can't spell it) and a long haired one. The develope quite the personalities. Good luck with him. Kind of looks like a Ewok.

fatrap

Be careful Jimmy, take him out and before you know it he will try to pick the fishing spots. He may even take over the helm!

IMG_1199.JPG

Jimmy - I had one growing up. Scrappy little thing. Not the teacup variety, but a 12 pounder (full grown). Loved to dive into the pushes to go after rabbits, mice, whatever. True terrier. Don't let their size or hollywood rep fool you. They can be stubborn and strong willed. Mine was a female that bonded to me (I fed her, walked her, etc.). When I went to college, my parents told me she mopped for days. Really sad day for me when she was put down from old age at 17.

Sounds like you got a great new companion!

Remember that cute little puppy I got and posted the picture with my wife? He was also in our Christmas card last year? Well, he just turned 1 year old and he is really starting to grow up. Last vet check he was 101lbs and very healthy. The family brought him down when they visited and he stuck to me like a wet Kleenex. Took him to the beach and he loved it. What he really liked was a fenced backyard....What my wife didn't like was picking up piles from a 101lb dog!!:lol: No way I was gonna do it!! So here he is "Cobey" at around 90lbs. He's bigger now....and oh yeah, NOBODY comes in the house uninvited!!:lol:

MVM2009 001sm.jpg

TOXIC

Jimmy...

My beagle, Samaantha, is the same way... next to one of us or in the lap... That Yorky is a cute pup...

Jimmy - Great looking little pup! My Pugjuajua and weinerdogmix are lap dogs, and both like the boat.

Just watch that little dog when "He and I drink coffee and watch the news in the morning", make sure its Decaf!!! LOL

Enjoy!

This dude is NOT allowed in my lap....

injury potential :lol:

DSCN0182.jpg