Never Underestimate the Power of a Worm and Bobber!!

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Since my wife is in Ohio nursing a sick Grandmother, my daughter and I went on a 1/2 day run. Yep, you guessed it....bobber and worm!!

IMG0122.jpg

TOXIC

....and your sitting there with a tackle pack of lures like most of us worth a small fortune.....

She sure looks happy!! Did she outfish you too?:)

How many times have I considered rigging up something like that when the action is slooooow. But then I'd probably get all geeked out about should I use a red/white bobber or a green/black, is plastic better than cork, or should I use the bright orange styrofoam on cloudy days or would the long pencil kind be better????:wacko:

Harpo

Harpo...that's funny but true.....Toxic, awesome pic it's good to see the younger ones fishing...LA

I'd have the picture framed and on my desktop. Or better yet wall paper for your computer desktop.

I use a finess worm or a gitzit under a float lots of times. especially in weeds or pads. I love bobbers.

fatrap

Get her a Nitro jacket and a Keelsheild shirt!

Great picture, TOX!

(Thank goodness she takes after her mother and doesn't have your colored ears! :lol: )

TOX - Great shot!! She definetly takes after her Dad in the fishing department!

I am always amazed at what catches fish! Eli caught one like that 2 years ago under a fload with a 2 inch red wiggler worm. And I catch fish 1/2 that size or smaller with larger crankbaits and other lures!

Enjoy that time with her!

Trepman said:

TOX - Great shot!! She definetly takes after her Dad in the fishing department!

I sure hope that's the only physical trait she inherited (if you know what I mean).:lol:

That's a good idea to make that picture your wallpaper on your computer. I did that with a picture of my daughter twirling the flags when she was in Color Guard at school. Made her feel really special.

Harpo

AWESOME DUDE!! Nuthin' better than that little girl's smile holding her "prized" posession. ATTABOY!!

Cool:cool: Bet she had fun:D

A worm is the best way to get em' started because it will catch fish...any size,anywhere or anytime:)

Back