NERVOUS!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
I am so nervous about fishing my BASS Weekend Series tournament tomorrow that I've been feeling sick (edited for the weak stomachs, LOL) all morning. :p I had no idea it would have this effect on me. I guess I am worried about how the guys will treat me and I sooooo don't want to zero. Normally, I don't care, not sure what the problem is today. Can't imagine if I was signed up as a boater. Ugh! Just thought I would share.

It's been 70 degrees all week and now it's rainy and 50. Suppose to rain and be high 40's tomorrow. Burrrrr!

What if I have to pee? LOL!

Your going to have a ball, first thing you should tell whoever you are fishing with is that you need at least a 15 min warning before you move from spot to spot and that you don't want to be rushed. (I actually had a guy do that once and was serious as a heart attack). Seriously, I think you will be pretty pleased with the experience. Good Luck.

WHOA - TMI!!!:blink:

Worry about the fishing and not your partner. I tell all my co's, "we may not catch a lot of fish, but we're going to have a good time on the water". If you just worry about going fishing and having a good day, usually the catching will take care of itself. Treat it like a day on the water with the MVM.

This made me feel better!

saylor.JPG

Whatever you do when in your boat to dispose of excess bodily fluids, you should do this weekend. If it bothers you - then suggest you don't go (can't imagine that though).

If it bothers your boater, tough! :wacko:

Good Luck and Enjoy! :D

Tex

It may be different being a girl but, when I fished the Bassmaster's Open as a co, I felt the same way right up til the time we made our first cast the first day, then it was almost like fishing out of the back of my own boat.

Teri, you could be in my shoes....I have weeks to wait until I can get out. We still have ICE on the lakes. Just have fun.

Latest posts

Back