negotiating price on new nitro??

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake Oleary

Reaction score
Anyone ever able to negoitiate price on the price of a new nitro from a dealer? looking at a 06 929 wondering if anyone has ever had luck doing this or is it not luck a car and the prices/dealer prep charges etc are all non negotiable ...

im just having a tough time spending 36k on a item and having zero negotiation room..

also, anyone know when is the ideal time to buy? should I wait for the shows to start in my area?

nitro has no promotions right now for the 9 series...

Nitro has no haggle no hassle pricing. All the prices are the same nationally.

I'd wait till the show. I've seen a lot of the Tracker pricing but havent seen the Nitro pricing. They are offering some good deals.

BJ

I can tell you if you have the right dealer they'll throw in some goodies like covers,vests and certificates if your good;)

Here we go again, I ordered a new boat and saved over 2 grand by going to a dealer and not Bass Pro.........Yes you can negotiate, not they are not all priced the same, I know cuz I checked around and found out for myself, when I found out about my payments I wanted it knocked down a bit and the dealer gave me the show price(1500 off) and that was back in early November............................

Go Get a Good Boat and save alot of time and energy....JR:lol:

For mine the best time was in August. That's when they discounted them (maybe show prices are the same). I got $1500 off and no freight. With me the price didn't appear to be negotiable (was it Ken :angry: :D) but accesories and stuff for the boat were. I got a great deal on my 896 in part due to a mis quote by a salesman (dual console for the single console price). I also got a dual axle trailer for no upcharge and a matching spare tire and rim. They didn't have any Nitro hats but Ken gave us a couple Tracker hats and a floating key ring (Woo Hoo!).

Gene

I have a fully loaded 2005 929 with a 250 Verado for sale. It has about 30 hours on the motor. You can save an absolute bundle. A 2006 equipped like mine would retail at about 48K before taxes. Let me know if you want to see some pics.

The boat is actually at Marine USA right now. Ask Johnny to take a look at it.

Bought my 04 929 in feb of 05...paid less than 25 grand for it....and it still had the new boat smell in the carpet. Try looking for a team boat and save a bundle!!!

RW

Back