Neeley's speech

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
The insanity is officially back for today.

Ken, please review and forward your comments. This is only a draft, and I believe we need to involve the entire cabinet with it's revisions.

Chief of staff and communications director:

Rob LaMoy

My fellow Americans, voters, ANGLERS!

Let this day be a benchmark for the future. May the 8th of June go down in the history books as the day America changed forever! Let us go forth a new nation. My promise to you is this: A healthier and happier America. This administration using advanced technologies, utilizing Corona concentrates and lime extracts, will cure the world of disease of stupidity. We all deserve the inalienable right to fish like Keven Vandam, and this syrum will make that possible. A positive side effect is that it also reduces the effects of cabin fever and saying stupid things out loud in public. Also during my term, we will follow in the foot steps of George W by further cutting taxes and using remaining budget surpluses to implement a nation wide big bass stocking program. We will raise the minimum wage to $25.00 dollars per hour. We will institute a national 6 month maternity leave and a 12 month random fishing leave program for both mothers and fathers. This day will now officially be observed as a holiday, "Take a kid fishing day". Should the junior or adult take a serious interest, please see my 12 month fishing leave program. We will eliminate the need for petroleum products, thus reducing taxes and pollution with the release of new corona soaked lime peel fuel additive that will bring the average SUV gas mileage to over 400 miles per peel and emit only a slight carribean, Jimmy Buffet aroma. During this administration, we will end all terrorism by using all convicted terrorist both domestic and abroad as chum for all B.A.S.S. sanctioned events. Any surplus chum will be converted into fertilizer and donated to the budding lime farm industry. My persoanl challenge during this term is to put a bass boat in every garage and fishing rod in every hand that isn't already holding an ice cold corona. I will award the great state of Georgia the bid for the 2003 snow storage facility from northern storm removal bringings hundreds of jobs to the south. I will appoint Trep to oversee it's operation. I will also officially rename Lake Champlain as the 6th Great Lake, and this time it will stay! We will oversee campaign finance reform to allow bribes, tournament winnings donations, and proceeds from corona party cover charges. From this day forward we will be known as a great nation of butt-holes. We will restore pride in being called a butt-hole. You will once again be able to go forth from this 8th day of June in the year of 2002 and proclaim proudly from the mountain tops, "I AM AN AMERICAN" "I FISH, THEREFORE I AM!"

Brought to you by the party of Neeley for president.

Looking good , Chief.

We'll discuss it and get 'er good and polished up after my boat shows...end of March or so.

Keep up the good work

KEN & MAC BETTER THAN CRACK

Latest posts

Back