need some help

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Sealy

Reaction score
I have a 1991 Nitro 185f/s. A few days ago I cracker the windshield (don

Windshield:

If it is the "walk thru" windshields on most FS boats, try a local glass shop. If it is the plexi-glass type, google Custom Mold and Tint.

Owner's Manual:

You'd be hard pressed to find an "owner's manual" for a boat almost 20 years old, and if you did, it wouldn't tell you anything that you don't already know about the boat. They are all generic.

If it is a plexiglass without the frame like most bass boats check out (Custom Mold and Tint Inc PH: 870-367-7083. If it is a metal frame windshield try: (Boat Windshields by Lawrence PH: 504-341-6670. Google Custom Mold and Tint Inc, they are in Monticello Ar and have some good info. Hope this helps!

Chris

A couple of years ago, I had broken the walk through window (flat and square) on my F&S. The glass replacement was ridiculously priced. Went to the local hardware store and bought a piece of plexiglass (cut to size) for a few bucks. Installed it, coated it with a sealant and now have a non-breakable, good as new look. If your broken one is either side and curved, you'll need to get the glass and pay.

Back