Need some help from the "show me state".

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenny Lively

Reaction score
Ok all you guys and gals from Missouri, "SHOW ME" the money! I need some help on fishing Mark Twain Lake. My wife and I have won the Texas State Championship for "The Family Tour" (a small 20 boat family oriented circuit), thus qualifying us for the nationals. This year it is being held at your Mark Twain Lake. August 3-4 are tournament dates. We will be there July 29 - August 4. We have a cabin at South Fork Resort, and can hardly wait to get up there. So we got about 5 days of practice. Ya'll need to turn loose some information on all those "secret" holes and patterns. The favor can definitely be returned on any of the east/northeast Texas lakes. KENNY

[email protected]

[email protected]

Kenny,

Can't help...But, you can certainly help us if the 2003 Rally ends up at Mark Twain.

Kenny,

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I've been on vacation and hadn't checked my mail in awhile. I'll email you with any info I can.

Ed

Kenny -

I've fished Mark Twain a number of times - but not really enough to become fasmiliar with where the best spots are. There is all sorts of standing timber in the coves - and there are many, many coves.....

My luck has always been with either soft plastic worms on a Texas rig snuck around the timber or jig and pork.

I've also caught a number of fish with a crank bait over the riff-raff at the dam.

me!

Back