Need manual

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edward Lea.

Reaction score
We just stepped up from our 1982 tracker II to a 1990 nitro fish&ski 175 with a Evinrude 150 pro. We (my son and I) would really like to get a hold of a owners manual for the boat if they shipped them with the boat. We need to find out about the switches for the trolling motor and the breaker panel for the batteries to hook up to. For instance the switch for the trolling motor is a three position switch. In the hole for the batteries there is a breaker panel with three breakers. We are not sure which battery should correspond to the trolling motor switch panel. Also We think all other electrical item on the boat run off the big motor battery. It would be nice to have a manual for the boat that diagrams the battery hook up etc... Did they send manuals out with the boats when they were new and if so is there some where or some one selling them? Thanks for any info in advance folks.

Let me know if you find out where to get a manual as I am in the same situation. Just got a 2001 Nitro Tracker and I'm wondering about the electrical system.......what do the two big RV batteries operate. They are seperate from the ignition battery and are not connected in series.

Back