Need Help

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Izzi

Reaction score
Ok I bought this darn mower and can't find the blades!!!!!
07-26-07_0610.jpg

its the round things on each wheel. you thought they were hub caps but thats the blade storage.

Where did you find this? Walmart parking lot?

I could come up with all kinds of comments, but I'm just going to say I would have to take a pic because noone would believe me without proof:lol:.

I'm from Iowa three fourths of everything on the highway has that color scheme.

fatrap:cool:

The car was on a corner in Florence Alabama when I fished a tournament at Pickwick. And yes that is exactly why I took the shot nobody here even in Cincinnati would have belived it either....LOL:D:D:D

Fatrap.. same here in indiana, and , as you say, their all on the HIGHWAY!!!.. taking up two+ lanes etc.

Dragon..how'd ya do on Pickwick? I'm from NY and have not fished it in several years. Were the smallies biting near Florence?

Yea it wasn't bad. The smallies were hot mostly when they were flowing water otherwise deep humps in the main channel. The largemouth were a bit harder to get but the ons we had were nice. If it's smallies that you like you are in the right place. Lake Erie baby especially western basin around detroit wow we killed em this year. My best was 7lb 2oz in canadian water northeast of peelee island not a record but one heck of a fight.

Latest posts

Back