Need a new filet knife.....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
Go to: nicnac.net

Click on: Switchblade Automatic Knives

Click on: Boker Automatic knives

I haven't seen anything like this in 35 or 40 years.....

I just bought the cordless Rapala fillet knife. Comes with a four and six inch blade. It's wonderful but cost about $74.

fatrap

Whoa!....I can buy 2 Mister Twister's for that. The last I had for 10 years and still worked great until the dog chewed thru the chord.

...uh... ...Mike... ...go to the site... ...you won't believe...

Went to taht site... are you sure you got the URL right? couldnt find any link to knives.. in fact looked like a generic search page...

Guys, since we done took this thread off the intended topic and decided to talk about filet knives, here's what I've found.

110v work SO much better than 12v models. Ah, but you don't have AC on your boat. Buy a power inverter. Now, this is only good for people who clean a lot of fish, but it's something a guide showed me so I bought my own. 12v knives just don't have much power.

Beautiful knives Stacie. I think the Boker is the perfered knife of the infamous Rouge Warrior, Richard Marchinko.

TEE I have a Mister Twister and it's great. Many times I don't have 110 volt and this Rapala is better than my Twister on on 110 volt and far far better than a 12 volt. Comes with two rechargeable batteries like you drilldriver.

fatrap

Fatrap,

Dick Marcinko....read ALL of his books!!!

I have an aquainance that actually knows him from his post-navy day at his security company.

My boss came walking in with one of those switch blades today..... Blew my mind!

Back