need a lil help from our friends at backwaters

• Thread starter David Munaretto
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Munaretto

Reaction score
I'm in a bit of a bind, and I thought I'd reach out to our friends at Backwaters. It appears that Bass Pro has discontinued sales of Mizmo tubes, which are BY FAR the best quality tubes I've fished. (No, I'm not sponsored) ;) -- my local BPS has the odd colors left on clearance, and used the normal shelf space for other product.

Any way you guys could look into carrying their tubes, or let me know if you can order them?

David

[email protected]

David

If oyu cant find them anywhere try Tournament Force Tackle Systems. They carry pretty much the whole Mizmo line. Ill put a link to thier website below. This shop is local to me, and they have supported all the New England federations a bunch, they are super nice guys.

tw i have used both the Mizmo and the Venom ones Tee mentioned, the both look like the same tube to me. I honestly cant tell the differece.
http://www.tfbass.com/

Also try Precision Tubes. (They make the BPS Mag Flippin and Tender tube)

Mini

We have some mizmo tubes in stock... we also have the Venom tubes, Reaction Innovations, Right Bite, Hooked up Bait Company and Cabin Creek..(to name a few). (I dont think Cabin Creek is on the site yet).

Call Mo at the 800 number to see what Mizmo we have in stock or if we can special order anything for you.

Back