Nebraska

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Too bad none of you are out here in the plains, you could have watched me on a Kearney TV station Saturday night. That's pronounced Car-nee for you tourists!!:lol: Did an interview with the Omaha World Herald today (and again tomorrow). I will be live on the 10:00 Kearney broadcast by phone tonight. Looking forward to heading South again and mabe a little hot side action this weekend. I am not used to 7 inches of snow and 30 mph winds. :angry:

TOXIC

Did they say when your your interview would be in the World Herald? I just spent the day in Omaha and picked up the World herald on my way home. My mother in-law will be undergoing a triple by-pass next Monday at Creighton ... Just got home from there.

Yep, it won't be long now before you forget about all the "little people" you knew before you became a big star. All of you guy's that 'make it' do that.:(

btw - Has your dogs eyes changed color yet or is she still too young?

Uncle Billy

Eat a Runza for me! Gosh just thinking about those makes me drool.:p

:lol:No Runza's in Loup City :rolleyes::lol: But I'll get me one in Grand Island.

The paper is going to be there tomorrow when we re-open the bank. They took some pics and interviewed me today and I know they were looking for a Wi-Fi spot. Might be in tomorrows or Thursdays.

Just finished the live interview via telephone abd wouldn't you know it, their equipment dropped the call mid way through:lol::lol: They called me back and I finished up. I am really close to Sherman County Reservoir and some of the bank officers have some big walleye and pike hanging on the wall. Too bad it isn't summer.

TOXIC

I was in Kearney 2 weeks ago for my daughters track meet. We had Runza for lunch and again for supper, good onion rings also. The Cabelas store there is a little small but its alot better than anything we have in Hays,Kansas(150 miles South).

She runs in Lincoln this Friday but I won't be able to make it.:( Chris F.

Kearney isn't the middle of nowhere but it's about ten miles East of there. Was the interview in Kearney or long distance from home? What was it about?

fatrap

Fatrap, it ws from Grand Island. I am in Loup City. More Nebraska news stations today. The only reason I get interviewed is because I am the largest target.:p It protects all of the other government people. :lol:

I'm trying to set it up where I have some time when I fly out of Omaha, what's your schedule at BPS?

TOXIC

They've cut all the part time hours for the month of Feb. So I'm only there to stop in and goof off. I'm hoping to pick up some hours in March, but for now nothing. If your in the area let me know if its after school I can meet you for a cup of coffee.

fatrap

Hammer,

What day you on the hot side? I have some pent up frustrations!!!

MVM is getting closer!!!!

Carny is right...with you there anyway Toxic:lol:

Hey Rich..we need a "stinky" icon;)

BTW Tox...when are youins meetin' up with the MVM?

Latest posts

Back