NE Web Site

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Kayaker

Reaction score
I had posted a question about good fishing sites in the New England area dedicated to novice and beginner fishermen and have decided to try my hand at creating one.

I am focusing more on generating interesting content versus focusing on forums and want to line up some interviews for articles.

I am setting a target of a mid-June launch so I can capture some of this season - keep in mind most beginners aren't chomping at the bit like all of us are to fish right now!

I am thinking of trying to get some off-the-beaten path and interesting people to interview who might offer some interesting insight about fishing. I thought of Glenn Lau, Doug Hannon and Homer Circle but who knows if I can land them. I'd like to roll out one major article every 6 weeks and a minor one every 4 weeks - these kind of guys would fall into the major article category. I will have articles on equipment reviews and lake reviews as well. What do you think?

Any articles or people oyu would like to see a story on?

Bill, The Mad Kayaker

Sounds good,......good luck on this adventure

marvin:)

Back