Nashville BPS Spring event

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg J.

Reaction score
We're going to the Nashville BPS event at the end of this month and were wondering if the vendors, etc are there the entire day, or do they have specific times? We live about 2.5 hrs away and are gonna try and get there early in the day. Thanks for any info.

The vendors should be there from 10 to close each day of the event. (Fri., Sat., Sun.) However, I believe the Shimano trailer will not be there. Have a great time!

I have to go to Opry Mills this week to return something so I can get the times for you. They have them posted when you come into the store.

Check out your store location at basspro.com. I think they may have some info posted. They did for the Harrisburg show anyway.

Thanks for the info everyone :) . As mentioned, I'll double-check the BPS website for details.

Checked and found the on-line info for Nashville BPS events/dates/times. Good-to-go now! Looks like it may be a long day on that Saturday for me and the wife :)

I'll be there Fri-Sat from 9am-7pm or so doing free rod handle graphics on any BPS labeled rod,...so stop by my booth and say HI!! Not sure where I'll be this time, but the last time I was there, I was right up by the entrance!!

(Hint:,...Look for the BIG "Scales and Tales" Banner)

Seeya there,

Mac

Mac - Glad to see your back at our events!! When you see Greg Cole, tell him Big Dan says "Hey!" and I sure miss my fishin' buddy!!!

Mac, guess I am bringing my crankin' stick. Love that rod.

Dan...I just signed a new deal with BPS!! I'm back in the saddle again!! Will be doing the TN, MI and MO Spring Classics this year and going to the BMC also!!

Teri,..bring your rod to the store,...I'll hook the Sista UP!" LOL

Seeya there!!

Mac

Mac - Man, am I glad to hear that!! We just might have to hook up at the BMC this year. I hope to get you back in ATL for an event soon. You were a hit, as you always are at our events! 'Til we meet again, keep on, keeping on, "my brutha from another mutha!!" (LOL!!)

WOO HOO the Mac is back!! I'll have a couple more for you to do. I'll try not to lose it this time.LOL

Gene

LOL...Gene,...come on over to Detroit, Mar. 11-13th...I'll be there!! (Except Sat.pm...going to see Larry the Cable Guy!!...GITER-DOOOONE!!! I'll be there Sat. from 9am-5pm though!!) ahahahaa

Mac

Mac,

You flying or driving don this week?

I need a road trip!!!

Mac, Gene will be in Lansing for BASS U. that weekend. I, however will be there...

Craig

Sadly the Shimano Fishing Tour will NOT be there as originally planned. They cancelled the Ft Lauderdale and Nashville events.

Mini

Back