My son returns to IRAQ for voluntary 2nd tour

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
Mike had fifteen days back home with his wife. I spoke to him several times by phone. This time he'll be spending more time on the borders. Getting in the face of the enemy .

I only wish I could be there next to him in body as well . I would give everything to do so.

GOD BLESS ALL OF OUR BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN WHO SERVE WITHOUT QUESTION .

Prays please.

Mark

Mark:

Please thank your son for his service. As an Air Force veteran, I appreciate all he does for his country. I'm praying for him and all the other service men and women who give their all so we can live in freedom.

Barry from La.

Mark,

Tell him to email me his new snail mail address. I have two "care packages" ready to ship....

My heart is there with him also... This time it will be shorter than the last... or at least it will seem so.... He is one d@mn fine Marine...

Tell him godspeed and best wishes. Prayers for his safe return are sent.

fatrap

GOD bless him and all of our men and women in the service of our nation. Mark, I'll pray for him.

Steve

The men and women of the service is allways in our thoughts.

Per Steve:

"GOD bless him and all of our men and women in the service of our nation"

Amen

Ditto on the blessings and prayers.

So, is he Sgt. "Sheephead" now?!? :D

Good luck to him and all of our troops and my families prayers are with all of them.

Thanks also!

Randy!:)

May he and his company keep each other safe. We owe so much to these men and women where do you begin. Prayers going out for your son Mark. We feel your concern and feelings for his safety.

Greg I'll do that as soon as I get it.

Ken I believe he is pretty close. He wouldn't tell me anyways until after the fact.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Mark

Tell him to put his head on a swivel!! Prayers sent. I'd love to autograph a round in his clip that says from TOXIC with Love. Terrorist scum.

TOXIC

Ditto to all the above MG,...except what Toxic said. Pointing Toxic's ass at anyone would be akin to chemical warfare and his bunghole is the epitomy of a WMD!!:wacko::blink:

Tell your young Jedi to aim straight and keep his powder dry!!;)

Regards,

Mac & Family

Mark - Give him our hugs, well wishes and praise for his service!

Why can't the mainstream media pick up on the wonderful, strong, intelligent and brave hero's like your son who are continuing to fight the global war on Terror.

May he be safe and do you proud!!

Michael and family

The bravest of the brave, My hat goes off to him.( and everybody else serving).

Keep safe.

Keep in touch.

And get your feet back onto dirt and grass soon.

Steve

Thank you all, it's truely nice to have friends who show love and support as well as the deeper undestanding as to why we are there and what it means.

I fear though that it will only be a matter of time before we will be fighting this enemy on are own home soil.

Don't look for any kind of invasion force though, because there already hear.

Mark

Back