My one and only daughter getting married....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
again! :lol::wub:

Her first one..they were both too young and green.. he went in the service (bad combo) and needless to say it only lasted a couple of years.

Not long after that she met another feller from Springfield that seemd to be kinda quiet but, nonetheless treated my daughter pretty well (they way she should be treated) and started liking him even more. After about 5 years of living together, they're tying the knot June 7th (day before dad's Bday:) and honeymoon on the 20th.

She's a great kid who works very hard at a fulltime job at Hartzel Propeller here in Ohio and even makes time for a quilt shop that she owns in New Carlisle.

I wish her the very best :wub:

I'll try to post some pics later down the road....

Congrats to ya!

As long as he treats her right and keeps her happy, you can't ask for a whole lot more than that.

congrats! another one bites the dust! lol

Congratulations TEE!!!! It's just gotta make a Dad's heart swell when his little girl gets married. big sigh>... I certainly hopes this works out. And guess what? I finally have your Birthday that you wouldn't give when asked.:lol::lol: Congrats again to your daughter Tee...I hope she's latched a really good one. Now, if you'll just tell us your year of birth:)

Uncle Billy

Congratulations Tee!!!!!!!!!!:)

Send me an email with your daughter's shop adress.

My wife got interested in quilting and quilts when she first met my mother.

cq

Congrats... Hope you are gaining a fishing partner/son-in-law... I haven't yet. I'm "0" for one... :eek:

Better her than me! :p Congrats Tee. When are we meeting at Dale Hallow?