My New Rig from Aus

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Nelson

Reaction score
Hi all just thought id post up some pics of my rig. Thanks for all the helpo so far.

IMG_7711a.jpg

IMG_7715a.jpg

IMG_7732a.jpg

IMG_7751a.jpg

Nice boat,Wheely looks scary.

My question is,Where is your PFD????

nofishcatchin,Jim

That ought to get you where your going. Any salty's in your neck of the woods?

fatrap

AUS,

I got the same boat and love it. Mine is a 98 but looks and runs great. I added a radioCD player, keel shield, deck lights, black light, two humminbird units, swing toungh and now it is perfect. I have had the boat air born many times and in rough water. It will do the job, but you do have to repect the smallness of it in rough water. She is also quick and speedy for her size. You will enjoy your new boat.

Cool spot2.jpg

Real nice boat!!! I have agree with Jim though, in asking where you're PFD is? To all who have big motor running put it on. It only takes 20 seconds. And don't forget to attach the kill switch!

Wow Bluefrog - that's some SKINNY water you're in! Hope the rocks didn't beat up the front of your boat too much. Bet it was a great spot for the fish!!

Jim - Just to the right of Dan was a spot i had 2 HUGE fish break me off, landed a 7.5lb hybrid and a 4lb Spot! That was in the spring, can't wait to get back up there next spring!

AUS - Great shots of the 640, that Opti looks great on the back of that boat! The mask looks good (remember guys its middle of WINTER in Aussie land right now) but ya gotta get you a white and green one to match the boat!!

Jim,

Scratches build memories and caractor in the boat. I have a keel shield on and that helps. Also with trep in the boat it doesnt draft low.

AUS, spots like this one is why it is nice to have a smaller boat. Our little boats can go mast anywhere.

Dan

Back